My thanks to Kintal for being so kind to nominate me for these two awards. I have enjoyed your work and am looking forward to seeing even more. It has been a real pleasure to get to know people whilst getting back into my writing. I was more than a little surprised to receive these awards, but secretly very pleased. This is the link back to her blog, I hope you visit her too.
Here are the rules:
Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 interesting things about me:-
1 I used to be very shy and wouldn’t talk in ‘company’.
2. My children are now adults but I’m still 25yo.🙂
3. Purple and Royal Blue are my favourite colours.
4. I love whales and dolphins, especially up close and personal.
5. I can’t swim – well not well.
6. I would love to learn to fly – a plane.
7. Making lists about myself is one of the hardest things to do.
Here are my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award and the WordPress Family Award!
Congratulations, these are versatile and talented bloggers who have shown me friendship, kindness and support. :